IATA - AIRLINE MARKETING (MONTREAL, CANADA)
The IATA Training and Development Institute helps thousands of people start or grow their career in the exciting world of aviation. The Aviation Training Programme is designed to give you the skills and knowledge to maximise career opportunities in a number of industry sectors, namely the airline, cargo, airport and civil aviation segments. It includes a comprehensive list of topics to choose from, providing you with specialisation options according to your field of interest.
So whether you are launching your career in the aviation industry or upgrading your professional competence, the Aviation Training Programme will provide you with the basic knowledge and expertise required to give you an edge in the job market. Join the thousands of people who have earned an internationally recognized IATA Certificate and achieve your career goals.
- Market research audit of your organisation, the competition and the customers
- Efficient marketing segmentation and SWOT analysis
- Customizing products and services to satisfy the needs of your target clientele
- Advantages and disadvantages of different distribution channels
- Selecting the most efficient promotional strategy
- Developing and implementing your annual marketing plan
- Setting up control procedures to monitor the marketing plan’s implementation and results in each target market segment